Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Splish Splash!

Today we took Owen to the pool for the first time this summer. I wasn't sure how he'd take to it...last year he was not even 1 yet, and he was pretty scared. This year, HE LOVED IT! He got right in and wasn't scared at all! We went pretty early in the morning, because I didn't want him in the sun at noon, so it was a little on the chilly side. His little lip was sort of quivering, but we couldn't get him to get out! I finally persuaded him with a cookie, and he ate a few and then said "get back in 'da water!" He had a blast!






Cookie Break!







This was so adorable...and I'm so glad I had my camera handy. Owen was just chillin out, having his own little conversation with Ben. They talked for a good five minutes, with Owen just lying there on the deck.





No comments: