Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

More Horses

Two of Timber Creek's summer staff, Drew and Louis (Owen calls "Lulis"), went to Dollywood over the 4th of July break and came back with these GIGANTIC horses! They won them at the theme park specifically for Owen. Drew spent $35 because he was so determined to get that horse! I wish I'd had enough space on my camera card to take a video of Owen's face when they came walking into our house with these huge horses. He was soooooo excited!! He named them "Drew" and "Lulis."



And it gets even better...Louis' great aunt happened to have this play stable for horses (don't know why???) and was about to trash it, so Louis took it to give to Owen. He LOVES it! Now he has a home for all his horses!




Owen always starts the day with a little cup of Cheerios while he plays and Ben and I have coffee. This morning, he was coming back for more awfully fast, and I knew something was up...he had given all the Cheerios to his horses. TOO CUTE!

No comments: