Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall 09

It's been a while since I've put any pictures up, so here are just a few that I've taken over the last couple of weeks. Check out the video in the next post.


Here's Owen in the dirt! This kid LOVES dirt, sand, rocks...anything he can scoop up with his excavators and dump trucks. He's all boy!



My parents came last weekend to visit. Owen really enjoyed digging in the dirt with them!



Looks like they're having a little fun, too...



Left to right: William, John-Bailey, Nathan, and Owen



We lined them all up so we could take a picture of the bottoms of their feet. The Cooke boys never wear shoes around here, so their feet stay filthy. And now Owen doesn't like to wear shoes outside, either! I wish you could see how nasty their feet are, but the picture doesn't do it justice!

No comments: