Last week I took Owen to a place in Flowood called "Pump It Up." It's one of those places that has all those huge inflatables that the kids can jump on. I met two friends and their kids there, and we let them jump for 3 hours! (And this will not be a surprise to anyone, but Owen did not even take a nap after all that jumping! That kid!!!)
It was so nice to have something to do in this cold weather. Owen had a blast! We will definitely be going back! I didn't get very many pictures of him because he was constantly moving from one "jumper" to the other. You can tell from the videos how CRAZY it was in there! I think every mother in Flowood had the same idea we did!
Also, I uploaded all of my pictures from Christmas and realized I had 200+! (Ridiculous, I know.) So I'm trying to figure out how to make a slide show of them to put on the blog. Otherwise, it would take me a year to post all of them.
It was so nice to have something to do in this cold weather. Owen had a blast! We will definitely be going back! I didn't get very many pictures of him because he was constantly moving from one "jumper" to the other. You can tell from the videos how CRAZY it was in there! I think every mother in Flowood had the same idea we did!
Also, I uploaded all of my pictures from Christmas and realized I had 200+! (Ridiculous, I know.) So I'm trying to figure out how to make a slide show of them to put on the blog. Otherwise, it would take me a year to post all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment