It's been one of those days.
By 11:00 this morning, I just wanted to leave Owen inside, go deep into the woods in our backyard, pull my hair, and SCREAM at the top of my lungs. You see, Owen woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He decided that he was going to either say “no” or just whine to anything I said. I could’ve told him to put his shoes on because we were going to Disneyland, and he would’ve whined about it! I mean, really?
Anyway, at lunchtime, he earned himself a spanking because he started being really ugly and then proceeded to tell me I was rude! I think the spanking kind of made him miffed at me, because while I was calming down and getting lunch cleaned up, he built a "gate" in the doorway of the hallway that goes to his room and told me to "keep out." This "gate" was built out of his stick horse and a pink Little People bus that I just bought at a consignment sale for my niece, Berkleigh. Anyway, I just had to capture this scene because it was one of many moments I've had over the last year in which I'm so outdone with him but then he does something so hilarious, I can't help but crack up!
No comments:
Post a Comment