It's been EIGHT WEEKS since Shepard arrived! I really can't believe that only eight weeks ago, he wasn't part of our family. I can't imagine our family without this little fella. He's just the sweetest guy! He's been a great baby...smiles a lot (especially at his mommy), sleeps GREAT, content most of the time. I do have to say, we have spoiled him when it comes to being held! He doesn't really like to sit in his seat, but we are working on that. He has slept through the night FOUR nights in a row this week! Needless to say, we are thrilled about this. We had braced ourselves for another baby like Owen and didn't think we'd be getting much sleep until Shepard was about 6 months old. Thank you, Lord!!!
Big Brother Owen has really been into coloring and stickers lately. It's a great (and quiet!) activity for him, but we are finding stickers everywhere, including on Shepard! I find them on Shepard's clothes a lot. They've been found on the remote, my cell phone, the windows, and this morning I found one on the dryer. :)
Here we are a few weeks ago. Ben and I had our first date night since Shepard was born. (Thank you, Mary Holland and Jenny! Y'all are the best!!) I so wanted a family picture before we left, but Owen just wouldn't cooperate!
...so here we are again with just Shepard.
Pop & Nonni came to visit! Pop had not seen Shepard in several weeks.
Owen & Shepard in their papasan chairs watching Go Diego together! Cooper REALLY REALLY wanted a goldfish.
Owen had school pictures this past week, and I really wanted a picture of he and Ben together before he left. They both had on plaid shirts. But again, he wouldn't cooperate.
What a good dog!
Here's Owen using Cooper as a pillow three years ago!




No comments:
Post a Comment