Here are some recent pictures of Shepard, now a little over 8 months. We can't believe it. I'm so thankful to have the newborn/infant days behind us, but I know that I'll blink my eyes and it will be September and he'll be 1! And after that, it goes so fast. So I'm trying to soak up this time. He's so much fun right now. He's getting really fast at the crawling thing, pulling up, and starting to eat a lot of new things. He cackles at Owen all the time and loves to play with the magnets on the fridge!
Okay, so this one is of the two of them at the grocery store. So cute! He seems to enjoy going to the grocery store. He's actually easier than Owen because I can feed him Cheerios or give him something to play with and he's good. Owen, on the other hand, has the "I want's."
Sacked out for the night!
Mommy's hydrangeas starting to bloom...
Loving bathtime!
Wrestling with brother. I'm a tough guy!
Enjoying the swing with Daddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment