Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

So, it's been a little while since I've been able to blog. CRAZY month around the Derrick house! We got back from famiy vacation August 11, Owen started school the next week, then we had a big #4 birthday party, and the very next day Ben was hospitalized with MRSA. It exhausts me just typing it out! Ben was at the hospital for four days, then at home in bed for another week.  So we are just now getting our feet back underneath us. Anyway, I thought I'd put a few new pics on the blog and let everyone know what's happening with the kiddos...


 Owen's birthday party...he wanted a firetruck theme!  Daddy surprised him with the real deal!


Cupcakes made by Gram & Owen!  Their little birthday tradition!


My little smiley guy LOVES this hat!  He wears it ALL the time!!


"Making a mess is what I do best!"


These guys really love each other!


Told ya...he wears it ALL the time!






No comments: