Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Fall!

I was trying to get him to cooperate and let me take his picture with the pumpkins, but he was completely uninterested, so...




We've been so blessed to have met two great families through our church out here, and both families have two boys right around Owen's age. He is really enjoying having "little people" to play with.




Cooper had gotten a bath on the day I took this picture, so I let him get up on Owen's bed while we read stories. Owen always wants Cooper to get on his bed, but I don't usually let him. Anyway, Cooper fell asleep during stories, (ha!) so I just left him on the bed. He jumped down later that night before Ben and I went to bed. Around 2:30 that morning, Owen woke up crying. I went to see what was wrong, and he was so upset that Cooper wasn't on his bed anymore!




I just thought Cooper looked so pretty, sitting in the front yard, just taking it all in.

Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments: