Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Vacation at Paw-Paw and Gram's House

Ben and I have had the wonderful gift of an empty nest for the last FOUR nights!  My parents were kind enough to let a wild 2-and-a-half-year-old invade their home so that we could have time to get some unfinished projects done around our home.  It sure has been strange...and quiet.  I have not cooked one single meal in five days, which has been wonderful!  Ben and I have been working all day on different things, then eating out and enjoying time on the town at night.  Tomorrow we will meet my parents to pick him up.  I am ready!  I have missed that booger.  Here are some pics of him at Gram and Paw-Paw's house.  He has had a blast, and I'm afraid he doesn't want to come home.  :(


Golfing with Paw-Paw



Loving (or annoying?) his buddy Champ while watching morning cartoons



My parents took Owen to a place called Jump-N-Jive...can you tell he had a blast?






No comments: