Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer!


Okay, I know it's been quite a while since I've put any new pics on the blog.  We've had a CRAZY start to our summer!  Ben's work is in full swing with camps running 24-7, and Owen just completed two weeks of swimming lessons.  Our lessons were almost an hour away from our house, so the driving there and back every day wore me out!!  He did really great, though, and had a blast.  This week we are trying to lay low as we get ready to start VBS next week.   I'll try to post some swimming pictures soon.




Owen posed with Cooper and said, "Mommy, are you ready to take our picture?"  I didn't even know where the camera was!  He just thought it was a Kodak moment, I guess!


Owen has been interested in taking pics lately.  So I've been letting him play with the camera a little bit.  Nice work, buddy!


And he decided to take a pic of my big belly!  I can't believe I'm actually posting this.


...so I took one of his!


ALL SMILES!!

No comments: