Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!  Can't believe it's 2011.  That means this year I'll have a 4-yr-old.  How sad.  Time has flown.  Well, in some ways.  The days are long but the years are short.  So true for us. 

I told Ben my goal this year is to capture pictures of everyday life around our house so that I'll always remember what my life was like when I was taking care of little ones 24-7.  So for the last week I have attempted to capture plain-old ordinary moments that occur throughout our day.  Here's what I've gotten so far...

 Shepard's first ride in the outside swing!  Okay, so that's not so ordinary.

Oh yeah, this is Shepard's first time in the Bumbo seat...again, not so ordinary.  We're getting there...
 Now we're to the ordinary.  Here's a daily battle - teethbrushing!  You'd think Owen would just relax about this by now.  We've only been doing this twice a day every day for the last 2 years!  But no, he's got to make it as difficult as he can...
Here's sweet Shepard loving on Owen's doggie.  Owen actually put it in Shepard's lap for him.
 Owen and Shepard watched me make lunch one day...
 Coop's daily porch nap.
 Cooper's favorite spot while we are eating supper.
Coloring with Daddy after supper.
 Bathtime!  Shepard LOVES his nightly bathtime!
This just melted my heart.  Shepard was being so still and really paying attention.

No comments: